I am a well-recognized ICF credentialed coach (PCC), a strategic consultant and a trainer with long list of clients, and protégés who freely credit me for their upward growth in career and in life. As an established NLP Trainer registered as trainer member with ANLP. I am also registered with ICF as a mentor coach.
I achieved global recognition when I got my NLP Practitioner/Master Practitioner Accredited by ICF in 2014. Many global leaders in the world of NLP recognized and acknowledged this as an unprecedented accomplishment not just for myself but for the world of NLP. Subsequently, this created a huge wave of followers around the globe, replicating the phenomenon. I have conducted trainings around the globe having trained/coached over 100,000 people across 16 nationalities.
I have been given the title of Unconventional, No Box Thinker and I am probably one of the most innovative NLP trainer. Over the course of my journey I have incorporated the best practices from coaching, behavioral economics, psycho-linguistics, philosophy, mainstream psychology, neuroscience & even from the ancient field of Tantra along with many more advanced methodologies & fields of study. You will find that my workshops & coaching will always include principles and meditation techniques from the field of Tantra leading to profound transformations.
- Interview published on Front Page in Times of India - Pune Times dated 18-Oct-2013, India's most widely read English newspaper with an average issue readership of 76.5 lakh (7.65 million) !!
- Interview published 27-Sep-2013 & a 2nd Interview published 10-Jul-2014 in Mid-Day, the most popular daily for the Young Urban Mobile Professionals across India
- Interview aired on Radio One 94.3 FM on 27-Nov-2013, the most popular FM radio station across India
Think back to the time when you first thought about becoming a Life Coach. From my experience of training 100's of people to become life coaches:
Most people who train to become life coaches never get off the ground. Those who do, have to be satisfied with the handful of friends and acquaintances who want to be coached (I call them pity clients - clients who become your clients out of a sense of pity or obligation).
You might think it's a harsh thing to say and I say this only to jolt you and to get you reconnected with your purpose.
Ask yourself, is your purpose truly fulfilled by such handful of clients?
Here's what I have also seen happen, 90% of the people who become life coaches have completely given up on their pursuit of life coaching and the remaining 10% barely manage to work with few clients once in a while.
Why is it, that most life coaches are unable to achieve their purpose?
It is because they fail to realize that while life coaching is a noble profession, you still need to treat it as a profession and as a business. Most life coaches are not trained on business.You need to become not just an expert at your skills, but you need to become a Business Owner.
How is a being a Business Owner different?
As a business owner you work "ON THE BUSINESS" and NOT just "In the business". Being a coach and working with your clients is working "in the business". As a business owner you become a strategist.
What this means is that you work on the vision of your business, the layout and landscape of your business, the design of your business. Just like an architect works on and prepares a blueprint of his beautiful structure and then hands it off to the developer, similarly as a Business Owner you work on and prepare the blueprint of your business and hand it off to a competent team to build it and run it.
What does it take to be a Business Owner?
You truly own your life, when you are the master of your time; when your time is not driven by demands of your job, your employer, your 9 to 5 job. This means that you have to have a source of income that allows you the freedom to work at YOUR pace. This doesn't mean you won't face external demands on your time. You will. But YOU will have the power to make all the decisions about your time instead of having a boss to answer to and who makes these decisions for you directly or indirectly.
And the profession of Life Coach allows you exactly this kind of freedom. Plus, it is so much more fulfilling and rewarding to help others transform their lives for the better.